Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15th.Still chiling in Goa.

Ive been here just over two weeks now and starting to feel like I should go out there and see more of India but it would also be so easy to stay as I have settle into life here in Anjuna.
The day begins with an hrs long swim out to sea with my swim group consisting of anything up to 12 members of all nationalities and ages,the youngest is 14 and always gets back first.
Then we all have a marvelous breakfast,I have lots of tropical fruit and yogurt and even an espresso coffee
After breakfast I meet up with my new family on the beach.An english couple who live in the south and have three small children they have adopted.They are such a joy at 3 4 and 5 years old.
They will be here until January and want me to go home with them to see the real India where there are no tourists at all.They live high in the mountains of Tamil Nadu.
My contact lens is giving me trouble so will stop here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment